How nice that you have bought a Melano piece of jewelry! Is this your first acquisition from our collection? Then you are at the beginning of a beautiful collection. Melano wants you to show yourself the way you are. But no one has the same look every day, so check out melano-jewelry.com for inspiration. We expressly point out that Melano jewelry is not suitable for children under 4 years of age. The (parts of) Melano jewelry are too small for this and can lead to a choking hazard. Melano jewelry is not a toy. We therefore recommend keeping jewelry away from children who do not meet this age limit at all times.
Furthermore, we naturally wish you very long wearing pleasure of your jewelry. Hence the following instructions for use:
- Avoid contact with (hard) surfaces to prevent scratches and dents. So do not wear the jewelry if, for example, you have to work, sport, paint, model, brickwork, disassemble a motorcycle or perform other kinds of manual work.
- Do not wear the jewelry when you are active, for example when you exercise, and can perspire.
- Avoid contact with water and contact with chemical agents such as hair spray, cleaning agents, perfume, lotions or shower gel. So do not wear the jewelry if, for example, you do the household, go swimming, sailing, or take a cold shower.
- Only clean your jewelry with the help of a clean cloth with lukewarm water, without chemical additives.
- Do you have a piece of jewelry with screw thread? Tighten the stones well every day and check whether the rubber ring is still around the thread.
From the moment of purchase, Melano offers a 24-month warranty, insofar as mandatory law does not preclude it, for its jewelry for manufacturing defects and 6 months for the plating of its jewelry, unless there is improper use*.
The following are covered by the 24-month warranty:
- Breakage of the jewelry due to production errors.
- A broken or unsuitable stone due to a poor thread.
- Loss of a stone from the settlement due to a production error.
The following are covered by the 6-month warranty:
- Damage and/or discoloration of the plating, when the user instructions have been observed and there is no question of improper use*.
*Improper use is among other things if the user instructions are not complied with.
Not covered by the warranty:
- Jewelry that shows signs of abnormal wear (including dents or (severe) distortion).
- Loss of stones if the thread of the jewelry is not defective.
- The plating is affected by a high acidity of your skin.
- Discoloration or damage due to improper use.
- Breakage of the jewelry that is the result of incorrect or improper use.
- Jewelry that has been modified and/or repaired by persons other than Melano employees.
- Lost or stolen jewelry.
- We cannot guarantee that every stone on every piece of jewelry can be screwed in the same position.
What do you do if your problem falls within the warranty?
Keep your proof of purchase well. You must show this proof of purchase if you want to invoke the guarantee. The proof of purchase states the date on which you purchased the jewelry. Take it to the point of sale where you purchased the jewelry. At the point of sale, depending on the problem, they will either choose to exchange the product directly or send it to Melano. Does the problem fall under the warranty? Then the product will be replaced, repaired or plated by Melano as far as possible.
If you have a complaint about an item or our service, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We can be reached by telephone on +31 (0) 85 744 17 17 on workdays from 09:00 - 17:00. You will receive instructions for handling complaints from us and, if the complaint proves to be justified, we will ensure a quick and correct solution.