What materials are the jewelry made of?
The Cateye collection is made of silver. The Twisted, Vivid and Friends collections are made of stainless steel.
How can I reach customer service?
guarantees & repairs
Do I have a guarantee on purchased items?
From the moment of purchase, Melano offers 24 months, insofar as mandatory law does not oppose this, a warranty on its jewelry for manufacturing defects and 6 months on the plating of its jewelry, unless there is improper use. Improper use is among other things if the user instructions are not complied with.
Which circumstances are covered by the 24-month warranty?
- Breakage of the jewelry due to production errors.
- A broken or unsuitable stone due to a poor thread.
- Loss of a stone from the settlement due to a production error.
Which circumstances are covered by the 6-month warranty?
Damage and/or discoloration of the plating, when the user instructions have been observed and there is no question of improper use *.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Jewellery that shows signs of abnormal wear (including dents or (severe) distortion).
- Loss of stones if the thread of the piece of jewelry is not defective, or if the stone is turned too hard.
- Damage to the plating due to a high acidity of your skin.
- Discoloration or damage due to improper use.
- Breakage of the jewelry that is the result of incorrect or improper use.
- Jewelry that has been adapted and/or repaired by persons other than Melano employees.
- Lost or stolen jewelry.
- Moreover, we cannot guarantee that every stone can be screwed onto every piece of jewelry in the same position.
What should I do if the problem falls within the warranty?
You can take the item back to the point of sale where you made the purchase, along with proof of purchase.
What should I do if the problem is not covered by the warranty?
Unfortunately, as soon as the problem falls outside the warranty, we cannot mean anything.